Lersi Pujao Saming Prai Bucha
- Product Code: LPNE 10
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Monk: LP Nen Kaew
Temple: Wat Ban Kaset Thoong Setthi
Year Consecrated: BE 2555 "Wai Kru 55"
Size: 5 x 10 inch Made only 999 bucha come with temple code and serial number.
Material: Nau samrit boran ( Holy metal ) that melt together from many type of yantra plate
- pieces of yant Na pat tha mung 14
- pieces of yant So los mong kon
- pieces of yant Tri na sing hae
- pieces of yant Na 108
- pieces of yant Metta
- pieces of yant Salika maha long
- piecses of yant Maha thep chum num
- pieces of yant Thep run juan
- pieces of yant Maha la luay and etc.
Below come with many type of wan flowers mixed together, 1 piece of bone,1 bottle of namman artharn, 1 takrut and etc.
Purpose: Brings wealth, sales and business luck, good for attracting opposite sex and loving kindness, protect against evil spirits and black magic.
Comments: Consecrated and distributed for the Wai Kru ceremony in BE 2555