Monks, Temples & Materials:
- LP Inn, Wat Nong Mek, contributed Phong Mahasaneh and Phong Prai Kumarn (10 years old). Blessed this Khun Paen for 17 days and 17 nights.
- LP Pun, Wat Na Dee, contributed Phong Salika Kariang Korma (Salika magical arts in the lineage of the Karen tribe). Blessed this Khun Paen for 9 days and 9 nights.
- LP Goi, Wat Pa Daeng, contributed Phong Mahasaneh, Phong Saneh Jhan and Phong Gaysorn Dok Thong. Blessed this Khun Paen for 11 days and 11 nights.
- LP Khern, Wat Klongburi, contributed Phong Saneh Yafaed. Blessed this Khun Paen for 15 days and 15 nights.
- LP Pan, Wat Wang Pae, contributed Phong Rak Huk Nang Wua and Phong Prai Kumarn. Blessed this Khun Paen for 5 days and 5 nights.
Year Consecrated: 2554
Size: 3.7 cm x 2.7cm
- Primary purpose for charm, love, opposite sex attraction and bestow loving kindess to the wearer
- General protection derived from Yant Kropetch mantra chanted during the ceremony
- Improved business, wealth and windfall luck
Comments: Free waterproof acrylic case.
Directions of Usage: To be worn above waist level